Friday, June 27, 2014

Bronze Star: Google Drive an Introduction

Google Drive is a great tool for anyone who would like to create documents, presentations or spreadsheets. Google Drive is a free web based tool that is complete online with no programs to download. You can access your documents from any computer or device!

My school will be going Goggle this year and I would like to share with you some of my training materials for Google Drive. I plan on creating 3 different training levels, gold, silver and bronze that teachers will be able to complete and take a mini assessment. Upon completing the level teachers will be awarded digital Badges! 
I'm currently working on this learning environment but I wanted to share the training materials to get your opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment