Friday, September 27, 2013

My Top 5 List of my Favorite Education Tech Things....

The top five things that makes my life easier as a teacher.

1) Edmodo
An safe online classroom that you can create free classrooms. You can collaborate and network with other teachers from across the hall or across the globe. Its easy to use and has grown with the trends of education.
Students can submit their assignments directly to you online threw Edmodo making organization easy. Also self grading test don't hurt ither!

2) Remind 101
I list this resource second because I believe parents have to be connected into the classroom. Over 75% of parents have cell phones these days, why not take advantage of them? Use remind 101 to tell your parents what your kids did today, about homework or even Test! Get rid of the..Convo "What did you do today? I don't know"...Instead replace it with..."I heard you learned about plant cells, tell me more!" 

3) Google Drive
Have all your important documents and resources in one easy to find place. I use google drive for all of my presentations, lesson plans and handouts. Use Google forms and Google scripts to get the most out of your Google world.

4) Class Dojo
This app and website makes classroom management fun! Give points and take away points for good and bad behavior. You can even give parents their own log in so they see how their students day went!

5) Workflo
I'm a forget-r and a list writer. Workflo makes it easy for me to write my list, organizers it and document my life as i see fit. It truly makes my life easier as a teacher. 



What techy tools makes your life easier?

No comments:

Post a Comment